Ratings for Dr. H. PATTERSON Hezmall

A very thorough examining doctor with excellent patient comunications. I would recommend this physician for any one needing urology related expertise. G.E.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

As the wife of one of his patients I can say he was efficient, courteous and a skilled surgeon. He explained side effects and procedures very well. We are more than happy with him. He did explain all the intimate details in a sensible and matter of fact way that comforted me before the surgery and afterwards came and talked to us about the procedure.The follow up was good and competant as well. His staff are all helpful and polite.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

He is a very competent Dr. but it seems like it is very painful for him to discuss things with you. Being a Urolgoist most of the reasons you go to him for, are VERY PERSONAL. I had BPH and had to have surgery. The surgery was very succesful, but when I talked to him about some sexual side effects, I got no where. For bladder and prostate problems he is fine, if you have ED go to some one else. He seems embarrassed talking about it. I left frustrated. ( if you have to have a prostate biopsy go to Dr. Collini in the same office, he is much more gentle and it wasnt' as painful as with Dr. Hezmal.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. H. PATTERSON Hezmall's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1978)

Top Hospitals in Kremmling, CO