Ratings for Dr. Wei Qian

I had the good fortune to see Dr. Qian after suffering with a horrible sudden toothache. The office staff were very helpful, understanding and kind. I got in to see him in a day and he got to work and assessed my problem and set about treatment, explaining to me what he was doing and reassuring me. His assistant was also kind and helpful. His treatment was pain free and professional. He paid attention to what he was doing with no idle chatter to his helper as I have experienced at other offices. His focus was totally on me and what he was doing. I had a subsequent appointment with the same excellent result, no pain, no problems and no waiting. I feel very fortunate to have found such a competent, caring professional. He is the first dentist I have ever seen that I feel confident about. He cares about his work and his patients. I am so grateful to him for taking good care of me..

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Great doctor. He was very gentle and I experienced very little post op pain after my wisdom tooth extraction. He was very caring and gave his number in case I experienced any pain. His manners experience and nature put me at ease. I would seek him out at a specialist if needed.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2013