Ratings for Dr. Allan Clarke

I could not be happier with Dr. Allan Clarke. He came highly recommended and I was told by various intern surgeons that he is an 'Artisan' of his craft. I couldnt agree more... my bad shoulder is now my good shoulder! Thank you Dr.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Clarke really went the extra mile to help me. After one failed shoulder reconstruction by an incompetent surgeon through the public system Dr. Clarke really went the extra mile to help me. Working in the medical industry myself his reputation in without blemish and is he is considered one of the premier shoulder surgeons in Australia.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

He is too fast with the Patients. He doesn't care much.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Very happy after having shoulder and knee surgery. GP's said not much wrong with shoulder, perservered for 2 yrs until I insisted on seeing a specialist. Dr Clarke said otherwise, ended up being a partially dislocated shoulder for that long! A very matter of fact doctor, no mucking around, says it as it is. Highly recomend him.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017