Ratings for Dr. Marissa Gerard

Best doctor I've seen, she saved my life. I had been struggling with breathing and my heart, she we the only one out of several doctors to figure it out. She took special care with my mental health and didn't discharge me until we were all reassured I was okay. I've seen so many doctors but this woman has by far for the most knowleadgeable, compassionate and productive way of pursuing her career in the field. We need more doctors like her.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Saw her at Urgent Care, Very Rushed, not much chance to answer questions, Rude & non caring !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I have visited the Urgent Care 4 times in past 8 weeks with my eldery father and myself. Out of the 4 times , the 3 times were with Dr M. Gerard. I must say, I wish there were more doctors like her: Considered, thorough , knowledgeable, open minded, comprehensive, astute.... - it was a privilege to be treated by her. Thank you Dr. M. Gerard.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

This physician is extremely conscientious and concerned with her patients. She Is kind, and thorough and I hope one day, she will start a family practice.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013