Ratings for Dr. Rick Jaggi

Dr Jaggi fixed my septum over a year ago. Although my interactions with him were awkward the surgery was incredibly amazing. Somehow, although I had a significantly deviated septum, I had little swelling or pain after the surgery. It honestly felt like nothing was different. But a year later I have stopped snoring and can breathe even with a cold. The guy is an exceptional surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I was referred to Dr Jaggi from an ENT in Regina. I had stage I’ve laryngeal cancer that had grown into the thyroid and was starting to block my airway. Dr Jaggi contacted me the next day after being referred and had me rushed into Saskatoon for an immediate total Laryngectomy and thyroidectomy. Dr Jaggi spent the extra time after he was done work for the day and explained all the options thouroughly until I was comfortable with the answers. He would stop in to the hospital many times while I was waiting for my operation day, many times after he was done his regular work day. Worked with his many colleagues to get tests done and scans urgently so that he was fully prepared for the surgery. The surgery was a success and the cancer was all removed. The tracheostoma scar looks amazing and the other scars on the neck are barely visible when you consider how invasive of a surgery it was. Referred me to some of the best therapists and support staff to help me recover.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Hand an emergency appointment for a throat abscess, he did a great job and I am already feeling better. Was very kind and made me laugh during the procedure to keep me calm. Great experience with him, told me all about what to care for when I go home.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Jaggi performed a septorhinoplasty on me and I am so happy with the results. My nose looks outstanding. He was so nice and knowledgeable and he gave me lots of information and time to make sure I was comfortable and prepared. His nurse was kind and very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Jaggi and his team. I had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr. Jaggi did a great job with my surgery. I really appreciated all the time he took with me. I never felt rushed. I can finally breath!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr Jaggi is an amazing and skilled surgeon. I had a face, brow and eye lift 5 months ago . I am 55 and wanted to look like a younger me- get rid of the tired and aging look. The results have been absolutely fabulous - I truly look like myself but just totally refreshed and years younger . This was the best decision and I have no regrets whatsoever. I went for consults in Winnipeg , Regina and Saskatoon and researched for 2 years before making my decision and choosing Dr Jaggi. Dr Jaggi had excellent advice and I had full confidence in him . Follow all the advise given and be patient - this has been so worth the investment !!! Thank you Dr Jaggi !!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Diagnosed and snipped a submucosal tongue tie for our infant. After seeing over a dozen people who said there was no tongue tie, he found it within seconds. We started seeing improvement immediately.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Avoid if possible. Rushes you in and out. Doesn't problem solve

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Had a very good experience. My surgical procedure experience was very positive and Dr Jaggi and his team did a great job, and the calm atmosphere they all had really quelled my anxieties before the operation. Very Happy with everything.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I'm been a business owner, been in politics and also work in the healthcare industry. Dr. Jaggi did a lumpectomy on my cheek. After a couple of infections, which he helped to resolve, my face is fine. While I'm not the easiest patient to treat, Dr. Jaggi took my bad behaviour and teasing in good stride. I always found Dr. Jaggi and his immediate staff to be well humoured, kind and professional. I can't say that can be said for the 'extended staff'. The extended staff, (down the hall), were brusque, impatient and just short of belligerent. As a result, I recommend that you contact Dr. Jaggi and his immediate staff directly. Dr. Jaggi is a wonderful individual and a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Rick Jaggi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Dr. Jaggi completed medical school and residency training in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at Dalhousie University. He went on to complete a fellowship in Facial Plastics, Head & Neck oncology, microvascular reconstruction, and endocrine surgery at Auckland City Hospital in New Zealand. Under the guidance of several head and neck surgeons including Dr. John Chaplin, a world renowned Rhinoplasty and endocrine surgeon, he gained skills in the reconstruction of complex defects of the face, jaw, tongue, throat and neck following cancer surgery or trauma. Spending a year in New Zealand also allowed him the opportunity to hone his skills in thyroid and parathyroid surgery, salivary gland surgery, and management of advanced skin cancer and melanoma of the head and neck. His subspecialty interests include: Anti-aging, Rhinoplasty, Head & Neck Oncology , Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery.

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 2007)