Ratings for Dr. Lina Kim

I read the one review of this doctor (which was very negative). I feel compelled to respond. i saw this doctor this morning as my regular physician not not available. I found her to be extemely thorough, knowledgeable, and most importantly, caring. I would recomment her without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

I don't recommend Dr. Kim at all. I went through her twice for a simple cold that my kids had. Both times, I didn't have a good experience. First of all, it takes her minimum 15-20 minutes to just write a prescription. The first time, she was stuck in calculating the right doze for my child and eventually what she prescribed was not right. I had to go from one pharmacy to another just to find the drug for a simple cold and flu. It happened to me again today when I had to change pharmacies to just find what she had prescribed. Eventually, one pharmacy told me that the medication is discontinued. Why the doctor is prescribing it? Now, I have lost my trust on this Doctor and won't go to her any more.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

Great West
Healthnet
Hill Physicians Medical Group
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Wellpoint