Ratings for Dr. Anna Pawelec-Brzychczy

Very kind and patient centric.accessable,caring with a good sense of humour but always professional.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Anna is one of the best doctor's I've ever had. Many years ago, she delivered my baby boy, who was so tiny and had some complications. She always made time for us and took as long as needed to ensure we got all the care and questions answered. I know she loves my son almost as if he were her own. She's not quick to prescribe medications when not necessary, which I always appreciate, as she knows I'd rather not medicate if I don't have to. Wonderful doctor. Couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Pawelec is condescending and judgmental. She does not show any empathy and made me feel terrible for a health related mistake I had made, instead of focusing on helping me treat the problem. I feel horrible every time I leave that office after being seen by her. I prefer visiting walk-in clinics now.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013