Ratings for Dr. Arthur Bergman

He was my daughter's and my GP for 5 yrs. Initially, I appreciated his quick-to-refer to specialists approach. He chooses to medicate over treating the whole person. I was coming off a mat leave, struggling with work-life balance and he wanted to medicate me. My daughter had mild-moderate hearing loss from fluid in her ear for almost 2 yrs and he lost us in all the specialist appts and test results. He would rush us in to pointless appts about matters already discussed with specialists just to bill. He would miss impt info that we should have been called for but heard details from a specialist instead. I'm so glad we left!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

He is a great doctor and great person! It was a real blessing to have found a doctor like Dr. Bergman. Dr. Bergman has got to be one of the best doctors I have ever come across in my life!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

He has been my Dr for about 2 years and he is very good. He is a no nonsense physician. My appointment today was at 2:40 and I got in at 3:35 only had to wait for him about 5mins we talked for 15 mins

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Bergman sent me to get some tests and scans done for my heart and lungs. I received no follow-up phone calls so decided to check in on my own. My results are concerning. I asked Dr Bergman what to do going forward. His response...."I don't know" and then he walked out of the office. I've had bad doctors but he's the worst and shouldn't be practicing.

Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr Bergman helped- saved my life. May be some patients think he is careless because he doesn't show his emotions, but don't forget doctors are people too. I am very glad that my friend recommended him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Bergman is a no nonsense physician. I've worked in medicine for 20 years and I consider him among the top physicians I've known, in both knowledge and honesty. I wasn't comfortable with the idea of being taken off a medication, but it was the right decision, and ultimately the best decision for my health. I don't see him often, perhaps 6 times, and the longest I've waited was 20 min.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

This is guy is knowledgeable and wonderfully efficient. I appreciate that because it is rare in a doctor. He may seem cold or lacking compassion, but he is just being professional and focusing on how best to help you. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Bergmans is a rare jewel. He has a double degree in medicine and can figure pretty much anything out. He keeps a poker face which may be interpreted as lacking in compassion but what good would a doctor be if he/she was emotional about every ache and pain - it would only add to the stress. He helped sort out a mis-diagnosis from a specialist which until I saw Dr. Bergman was a life altering diagnosis and I would have been on pain killers and anti depressants for the rest of my life - and I'm just fine now. I love this man he's brilliant and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Waited for 50 minutes past my appointment time, receptionist didn't even look up or acknowledge me when I completed the forms. Finally saw Bergman for all of seven minutes and his only recommendation was I raise my mg dosage. No thank you. Find someone that doesn't want to rush you out the door!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I like doctor Bergman. He is into what he does best and that is to treat and help people who have need of a doctor.I was so sick and tired of being sick,high blood pressure,diabetes 2 Hepatitis C and a deep depression. I was broken and worn down,when I first met him. He saved my life and referred me to the right specialist for my hep C. I today am cured of Hep.C . My blood pressure is awesome 120-140/80-85, my diabetes is under control and I am on the right medication and am free from my depression. I also have COPD and this is now better managed to the point I can walk up hills I could not walk up before. This guy is the best Doctor any one could ask for. Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016