Ratings for Dr. Steven T. Riesenberg

I have used this office 25 years, no issues. Highly recommend them to anyone. They value your satisfaction.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

The office respects your time. The doctor doesn't overbook and the staff informs you when they are running even five minutes behind schedule. I have been a patient here for more than ten years and I am very happy with the service I am getting.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr was very nice and responsive to my expression of anxiety over my dental treatment. He made certain I was comfortable and well informed before any work was undergone. He explained the procedure step by step so there weren't any surprises. I am very happy with my experience and will be recommending him to others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Riesenberg treated my son for a serious dental infection which had been ignored by another dentist. He did an excellent treatment fixing this and six months later my son does not appear to have any problems. He's a very kind dentist and compassionate. I would not take my son anywhere else! Thankfully he doesn't use those toxic silver fillings, they are not good for your health!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

The most chaotic office I have ever been to. One visit and I will not return. Almost 2 hours there for exam and xray and ran out of time for cleaning.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

I went for a replacement filling and without telling me that they do not use silver fillings anymore they used the resin composite which is 2X more expensive. They try to make you pay an estimate amount and you never get any $ back no matter what happens with your insurance. Watch out they lied by ommission. I asked why they never told me that they only use the more expensive procedure and they said that "I never asked". How was I suppose to ask if I did not know. Very deceptive and expensive. No one on call after hours if you have a problem either. Very dissapointed after years of going there. Times must be hard when they are charging these prices and not giving you the information to make an educated decision. Receptionist said that they do no use silver anymore because it is an inferior product but I read that the resin does not last as long and is NOT recommended for molars!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010