Ratings for Dr. Fady A. Haddad

I, too, will sing Dr. Haddad's praises. This is the rare practice where the staff is as wonderful as the doctor. I have called the after-hours number before and Dr. Haddad called me back within 15 minutes. He was at the park with his kids, but called in a prescription for me. He's sort of quiet, but kind and gives a near totally painless needle. You will not be disappointed with this practice!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Fady Haddad for 8 years, as well as other family members. Dr. Haddad is a perfectionist, he combines, knowledge, skills, art and patience. He works so hard to restaure a tooth to avoid expensive procedures. He well advise on course of treatment and avoids unnecessary procedures. He has excellent and highly competent staff. The added bonus, is the relaxing atmosphere when waiting. I have changed insrance many time over the years, and Dr. Haddad office works with me in each situation.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I LOVE DR HADDAD AND HIS STAFF! THEY ARE SO FRIENDLY AND MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE!!!! BEST DENTIST EVER!!!! I WILL NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Haddad. I also had a fear of dentists but he's very gentle and compassionate. I have recommended him to anyone that mentions they are looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Haddad for over 10 years. He is very gentle and considerate. His staff has been most accommodating for scheduling and I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointments. On two occasions I have had to call him after hours on holiday weekends a rarity with dentists, and he responded both times.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Dr. Haddad is the best dentist I have ever had. I had a fear of the dentist until I started to see him. His mellow attuide, calming personality and gentleness with giving novacaine makes going to the dentist a more pleasant experience. I even had to take my 3 year old in for a small cavity and he was so gentle with her. She didn't cry or scream once while in is chair. And she actually thanked him and asked when she could come back. By far the best dentist I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009