Ratings for Dr. Christopher Mawn

Dr. Mawn and his team have provided the best health care I've received in years. They are caring, friendly, incredibly efficient and explain everything. Dr. Mawn keeps up with the latest procedures. After seeing three doctors, he got it right and saved my hearing. If you live in Eagle County, it's worth the drive to Frisco or Denver.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Mawn is an arrogant unsympathetic know it all that has no business treating people as poorly as he does.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Knowledgable and listens well. figured out my problem and fixed it

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

30-45 minutes after my scheduled appointment time, I was seen. My consult took all of 5-10 minutes. I was given a prescription and the Dr. shook my hand & rushed out. The short time he spent with me felt very rushed and I did not feel as though he cared to listen to my symptoms or discuss my options. I do not feel he fully addressed my concerns. I do not feel he conducted a proper/full exam to come to his diagnosis and will not return to see him.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Mawn is very compassionate in the office and in the hospital. He really care about your well being and goes that extra mile to make sure all of your medical needs are being met. Would highly recommend .

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

Caring and up to date in his knowledge- spent time with us to make sure we understood our diagnosis and the plan for treatment

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013