Ratings for Dr. Rajesh Prasad

I have had several meetings with the doctor concerning my issues. I would categorize his manner as reserved. Some may consider this to be on the cool side. I have found him to be an excellent listener and answers my questions in a clear precise manner. He is also precise in explaining the procedures that he recommends to be done. I will continue to see him as I believe that he has my best interests as a priority.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Prasad is an extremely unfriendly, arrogant doctor who has no manner with a patient. They seem to be just a problem to him. He will snap at you if you ask him questions and treats one with near contempt if another doctor disagrees with him. Although he may be technically competent, his cold, harsh manners and lack of connection with a patient as a human being makes him difficult work with.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Our visit with Dr Prasad was an uneventful event to say the least. He entered the romm in a flurry with no personal eye contact, he rushed to his computer and proceeded to ask curt fasion why we were there and about his phsical condition.Absolutley no eye contact during the questioning,asked my husband to sit on the exam table after a brief heart and blood pressure check he declaied there is no physical problems. ,,, Go Home and Drink More Water. Subecquent exam by another heart specialist found he was missing every third beat.He has a pace maker installed to keep him alive. Water??? Give me a break!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

How can people say this guy knows what he's doing? Straight to the point: His assistant brings me to a roon and tells me to wait a "moment." He comes 10 minutes later. He didn't even say hi or smile and just told me to get on the treadmill for the testing. He told me my heart was very strong and in perfect condition. I asked "what about my high heart rate?" and he then told me that my rapid heart rate (200+ for power-walking) during exercise was extremely bad. In the end, I asked what should I do and he said to take it up with my endocrinologist. He then left without saying bye and so I assumed he'd be back. I was still hooked to the machine and waited for about 10 minutes. His assistant then came in and was like "What are you still doing here? He didn't even take you off the machine?!" Turns out the idiot was on his way out to who knows where! His assistant then calls him back and we have a little "talk." He basically told me he doesn't know what's wrong with me.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2008

Dr. Prasad is an excellent cardiologist. He takes his time with each patient and is very detailed and thorough. He asks questions and actually waits for your answer! He's gentle, kind, quiet, and has an excellent bedside manner. He can more than handle the complicated cases as well as the minor ones. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Excellent Doctor...Did a RCA stent in 2002. There were complications during the procedure but he was able to take care of them...

flag | Submitted December 16, 2006

Doctor is very quiet and listens, takes notes and asks many questions. Willing to work with me and explain things.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Rajesh Prasad's Credentials

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1979)