Ratings for Dr. Jerome A. Covel

This is a top notch office. Dr. Covel and Dr. Stack are wonderful. They are extremely conscientious and have a flair to put you at ease by their dry sense of humor. I always look forward to my dental visits. Dr. Covel is the most caring dentist ever. I have had numerous dentists before since our family has moved quite a lot due to my husband's job. Our family has been coming to Dr. Covel for four years now and just love him to death! If you want a superb dentist, go see Dr. Covel and Dr. Stack. They are the dynamic duo! The staff is also very friendly and competent. You feel as if you are at home goinf there. I do not mind waiting since I know I will get superior care.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Covell is quite bluntly put a cranky old man - whenever you ask him a question he gets very upset and impatient. You'd think he has male menopause with his mood swings and utterly rude demeanor. His staff of assistants are very nice - especially Judy but his office manager is incompetent and unprofessional - a bad combination to have at work.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I've been going to this practice for a while and I like Dr. Stack much better. Dr. Covel is very nice but I never feel like he's concerned about my well being. He put in a filling for me once when the area really needed a root canal. I had a swollen mouth for a week because of his mis-diagnosis.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010