Ratings for Dr. Sarah Hussain

My doctor, Dr Sarah Hussain is very competent, confident and capable physician. Always finds time to listen to you and cares for you as a person. I highly recommend her !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I will not even give this practice a 1 STAR!! Horrible, Terrible Doctor and staff. Sarah Hussain has incompetent and massively under-qualified MA's who call with test results and do not have any idea as to what they are saying to you. My husband was told that he needed an ultrasound, had the ultrasound, called and called for results and a week later, was called regarding different results. He inquired as to the ultrasound results and was told by MA Amber that he had an abdominal aortic aneurysm. When he inquired as to what this meant she said he needed a CT and that Dr Hussain would call him with more details. That never happened. 2 days later and I am going round and round with this circus when I found out from our corporate benefits / HR VP for a fortune 150 company that MA Sarah had sent the wrong patient file with my husbands ultrasound results. In fact MA Sarah called my husband yesterday, admitted to this being her fault (although to the extent of the error she never told us) and jokingly told my husband "Don't worry - we aren't going to let you die today." If you want extremely subpar care then go here! I personally would feel better going to a Walgreens Clinic. At least you know you will see a real nurse!!!! Still waiting on Dr Hussain to do a peer to peer review which is a phone call from her so that my husband can receive care for something that could kill him at any given moment.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Horrible doctor and office staff. Rude and argumentative. Bills for test results.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Hussain is wonderful. Compassionate, focused, and thoughtful. In June '06 she saved my life by working with me and listening to me - when proper protocol said not to send me for tests but her gut said to, she did - and found multiple bilateral pulmonary embolii (blood clots in my lungs). I am lucky to be alive and it is in large part thanks to Dr Hussain. I have a nerve condition and continue to have issues and Dr Hussain is a great doctor, I will never go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2009

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Sarah Hussain's Credentials

• Deccan Coll Of Med Sci, Osmania Univ, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Miamisburg, OH