Ratings for Dr. Shengxia Li

I always looked forward to my appointment with Dr. Li. She is caring, supportive, offers helpful advice and is a great listener. She put me at ease and always gave me a positive outlook. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

She spends lots of time explaining things to me and has helped in relieving many of my issues!!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Li was recommended not only by some friends but by my doctor as well. She was amazing and took care of the issue I was having. She also explained what was happening and how my treatments would work. I trust in her 100% and can see why everyone recommends her!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I was referred by my GP to see Dr. Li. She spent lots of time in explanation and answered all my concerns. She is very caring and compassionate, since she knew this is the first time I was having acupuncture treatment, she took extra time, very gentle and patient, stayed with me during the whole session and even gave me massage. She has magic hands. Thank you Dr. Lucy Li.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013