Dr. Dennis L. Errichiello

Ratings for Dr. Dennis L. Errichiello

I would NOT recommend this dentist to anyone. I had an emergency that this doctor had seen me for. He ordered an antibiotic & medicine for the extreme pain. Since he already saw me, he was aware of the problem so when I called the office during regular business hours on a weekday I was told a refill of my medicine would be called in. I attempted to pick it up the next day, once I had run out of what I already had. This was a Saturday. No rx called in. I called the "emergency" line repeatedly. I finally numerous hours later received a call from the secretary which I missed (my fault.) Her vmail said call back the emergency line, leave my pharmacy's name/#, & my date of birth & it will be called in. Sunday-no rx. More calls made, more messages left-no rx. Monday they were closed. No return calls (Ive made almost 20) & no called in rx. If you'd like to suffer-use this dr. Otherwise-do yourself the favor & go elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. They are non professional and non ethical. I got infection in my jaw after the treatment due to their substandard hygiene practices. Many time doctor does not show up to the office and when you get their office they lie to you that they left you a voice message. TRY THIS DOCTOR AT YOUR RISK :)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014