Ratings for Dr. Dale Spielman

The results are everything, and those are 5 star. Punctuality and professional front office staff are nice additions too.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

Excellent service from start to end. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. I have nothing but good feedback for him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Dr. Dale is so good!! He really takes his time when adjusting and I never have to wait long for my appointment. He is also just an all around nice person who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

Every visit has been fantastic! Dr. Spielman is so knowledgeable, thorough, explains everything really well, and answers all my questions accurately and honestly. The adjustments are quick and help me immediately. His staff are wonderful!! Recommend him & his staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr Dale is extremely knowledgeable and my visit was fantastic. The adjustment was easy, quick yet thorough. I would highly recommend to my friends.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Spielman. He takes his time making sure you're comfortable and explains what he needs to do. I would recommend him to anyone needing chiropractic care as I have nothing but good to say about him and the front desk staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Do not recommend. He is not very helpful and does not listen to customer concerns. Really disappointed and will NOT ever go back!

Submitted April 15, 2016

Great service. Fast. Very friendly and knowledgeable. His staff was amazing. Very helpful with setting up my insurance and direct-billing to them. Highly recommend Dr. Dale and his clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013