Ratings for Dr. Muna Almoayad

What can I say, Dr Muna and her staff are the best! my kids, my husband and I are her patients. She just has the gift of helping her patients with any concerns or questions that we may have. Very flexible w/ payment arrangements too. Will not give any dental treatment that isn't necessary. Very honest and caring Dr Muna your the best, keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Muna Almoayad and her staff are the best I have had. I extremely sensitive to pain, and I have found most dentist to treat me like an inconvenience and end up being rude, as though its my fault. Dr. Almoayad and her staff are the most compassionate people I have encountered. They are gentle and kind and very sweet. They take your feelings seriously and do their very best to put you as ease. They will also work with you on payment plans. She will also not push extra dental work on you that is not necessary. Please try them, you won't be disappointed. Tell them Michel (french for michelle) sent you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013