Ratings for Dr. Iryna Yeuchyk

I luckily had the opportunity of having her today as a Doctor, I am quite impressed. She was extremely well-mannered, efficient (I was in and out in 10 minutes), thorough, asked lots of questions and made sure I understood how serious my "minor" infection could become. She took great care of me and I wish I had the luxury of having her as my own MD. The first doctor I've had in a long time to bring back some confidence in our health-care system here in Ontario. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Disappointed with Dr. Iryna Yeuchyk. No more then 15 min per patient. Rush, rush, rush.... money, money,money... She might be good as a gynecologist but not good enough as a family doctor. Not enough knowledge, all tests assigned are just to protect herself.... very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

she is very knowledgeable , classy and punctual, happy to find her. On my first visit I felt a bit rushed but through years of motherhood I have learned to have my questions ready (even written at times and be punctual. I do believe that it is important to be able to carry a conversation with your doctor and not to feel rushed . Important things can be missed . over all i give her a 5.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Unprofessional, very low doctor's ethic. No patience if you dear to ask questions or offer your opinion to discuss. The doctor always in rush, making you fill that you are taking too much time of hers. Very disappointing…

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My family and I were in search for a new family doctor since ours had left appletree. After meeting with a few that we werw unsure of, we found Dr. Yeuchyk. Once meeting her, we decided she was the right fit for us and my soon to be newborn. Every visit is thorough and I give props to her assistant Kim. They are both great with my 2 girls, my husband and I. Front staff are good, sometimes can get under your skin. Hard to call in and get an appointment so you some times have a better shot going in as a walk in. Overall great doctor and I am happy to have her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I've had many doctors over the years in different provinces. She has been the best I've experienced. Shes very patient and takes her time .Very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Yeuchyk herself is amazing. She is compassionate, helpful, and she truly listens to try to determine how to best help you. She has referred me to multiple specialists and has followed up with them when they have not gotten back to me in a timely manner. She helped spot my mother's leukemia early and helped her in her battle before she passed away. I have no complaints about her as a doctor or person. Her staff can sometimes cause some slight issues though. They have confused the order of the appointments so that I was almost 2 hours late for my appointment because my doctor didn't know that I was there. I've had issues with phone calls multiple times. Generally I am happy though!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Absolutely amazing. She is so kind and and helpful and thoroughly answers any questions. It is obvious she is passionate about what she does and truly cares about her patients. Only downside is that it is very difficult to get in touch with a receptionist over the phone. I usually have to call three or four times to make an appointment.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Yeuchyk is a wonderful doctor however you can never get in to see her and of course at the clinic they never answer their phones. Impossible to get a receptionist on the phone. Get more attention if you just walk-in.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Очень хороший, знающий, внимательный врач, всегда готова помочь своим пациентам.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015