Ratings for Dr. Iryna Yeuchyk

Hard to understand anything negative written about Dr. Yeuchyk. She is knowledgeable, caring extremely tactful. Have had a few GPs in my time and she is far better than the rest. Wouldn't change a thing. Great job Dr. Y!!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Save yourself the stress. I hate writing negative reviews but, i can honestly say from experience the negative review are true. first appointment was good after that every thing is rushed, the staff is terrible. over all not a great experience. she may be an ok gynecologist but i decided to look for another family Dr. and will not go back.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

First appointment she seemed to be a good doctor and I felt lucky. But later on.. you will learn... she doesn't care about you at all, only the money she is making. She would use all kinds of tests to shoo you away, not caring delaying your treatment. Very poor knowledge and judgement.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

she is a freak! doesn't care about her patient health.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I luckily had the opportunity of having her today as a Doctor, I am quite impressed. She was extremely well-mannered, efficient (I was in and out in 10 minutes), thorough, asked lots of questions and made sure I understood how serious my "minor" infection could become. She took great care of me and I wish I had the luxury of having her as my own MD. The first doctor I've had in a long time to bring back some confidence in our health-care system here in Ontario. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Disappointed with Dr. Iryna Yeuchyk. No more then 15 min per patient. Rush, rush, rush.... money, money,money... She might be good as a gynecologist but not good enough as a family doctor. Not enough knowledge, all tests assigned are just to protect herself.... very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

she is very knowledgeable , classy and punctual, happy to find her. On my first visit I felt a bit rushed but through years of motherhood I have learned to have my questions ready (even written at times and be punctual. I do believe that it is important to be able to carry a conversation with your doctor and not to feel rushed . Important things can be missed . over all i give her a 5.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Unprofessional, very low doctor's ethic. No patience if you dear to ask questions or offer your opinion to discuss. The doctor always in rush, making you fill that you are taking too much time of hers. Very disappointing…

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

My family and I were in search for a new family doctor since ours had left appletree. After meeting with a few that we werw unsure of, we found Dr. Yeuchyk. Once meeting her, we decided she was the right fit for us and my soon to be newborn. Every visit is thorough and I give props to her assistant Kim. They are both great with my 2 girls, my husband and I. Front staff are good, sometimes can get under your skin. Hard to call in and get an appointment so you some times have a better shot going in as a walk in. Overall great doctor and I am happy to have her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I've had many doctors over the years in different provinces. She has been the best I've experienced. Shes very patient and takes her time .Very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017