Ratings for Dr. Qanta Ayesha

My husband and myself are very pleased to have Dr Ayesha as our G.P.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

In my experience: Staff is about average. They get things done, however, they can definitely improve a little by being a bit more lively, courteous and friendly. Nevertheless, you're there to see a doctor, they'll get you to them. In terms of punctuality, I usually bring a book to read, however, I don't end up going through many pages before I'm called in - hence, good enough, relative to other doctors I've been to. Dr. Ayesha, herself, is attentive. She'll listen to you carefully. Also, I've never had issues getting referrals, when needed. Areas of improvement for her would definitely be her level of knowledge; sometimes I get this feeling that she should be more knowledgeable about a particular subject matter - however, she's very comfortable referring you to a specialists - which definitely helps!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Poor bedside manor, she treated me differently soon as she knew I was bisexual. Don't go to see her!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Ayesha has been absolutely wonderful when it has come to all of the health issues for both myself and my daughter. She listens to my concerns thoroughly, and has no qualms about referring me to specialists when necessary. Dr. Ayesha is also very gracious and understanding when it comes to listening to my opinions on these specialists. I highly recommend her to anyone in Ajax seeking a G.P.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I would recommend this doctor to anyone because she is very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. She is also open to what my ideas are about my own health, and is never condescending. The staff has improved a lot and are much easier to get a hold of. They answer the phone fairly often, which is rare for a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

i would not recomend this doctors office to anyone. lost documents and staff is very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014