Ratings for Dr. Ayman Aboguddah

I was a patient of Dr. Aboguddah’s for many years, and while I found him to be a very nice person, who appeared to be attentive to my needs, his approach to my care could have had serious and long lasting effects leading to my having a significantly reduced quality of life and even a premature death. A second opinion in my case led to such a drastically divergent course of action (and positive outcome) that I can only surmise Dr. Aboguddah’s strategy for my treatment was incompetent or negligent. I do not use these words callously or with any malicious intent. They stand only to assist other patients when considering who will direct the care for loved ones or themselves.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

He is very knowledgeable, Helpful, and takes the time with his patients. He is one of the few doctors that shows that he cares about his patients. When I saw him it was my first experience with anybody cardiological, and I was at ease and confident in his abilities

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

My first appointment I didn't see the doctor at all (referred by my GP). I had an echocardiogram from one of the most rude and abrupt people. It was actually painful because she pressed so hard and when I said "ouch that hurts" she didn't explain or apologize why it hurt. Took weeks for me to get ahold of results. Claims everything is normal but something doesn't feel right with my heart so I'm going to get a second opinion. Only bright spot is the nice receptionist who was quick to get information to me after I asked.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Trusted this doctor for many years. He never investigated my ailment further, never treated me or referred me. After many years my heart failed. Saw me one time after my serious diagnosis then made my next appointment 10 months later then cancelled because he was out of the country. I put my trust in this doctor but he totally failed me. Get a second opinion. Find a new cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

Exceptional Doctor Attentive, ensures patient is informed on what to expect and refers to excellent surgeons, when required.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Amazing Doctor! Had difficult case and fought to help me get through it. Very intelligent Cardiologist!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Greatest person i have ever met. He isvery well organized and is nice to me and his staff

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Wow..what a wonderful Doctor! I had an emergency while visiting in Canada and Dr Aboguddah was my attending Physician while in the SCU at Regina General. He was very professional, kind with an amazing bedside manner. He is very caring and took the time to help me with my concerns. Regina...you are very lucky to have such a wonderful and skilled professional. I highly recommend this Dr to anyone experiencing issues with their heart..

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

This doctor is amazing...a true gem for Regina and Saskatchewan! He is loving and caring and a wonderful human being!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

ONE OF THE NICEST DOCTORS MY MOTHER HAS SEEN , HE IS COMFORTING AND KIND WHILE GIVING OPTIONS TO AN ELDERLY PATIENT

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016