Ratings for Dr. Edith Gevorgian

The doctor is very kind, polite, and compassionate. I would highly recommend anyone to come here. My entire family gets our cleanings done here by the hygienists. They are very thorough and I feel like my teeth are silky smooth when I leave. I have no cavities which makes me more susceptible to gingivitis later so I like to see a periodontist. Dr Gevorgian helps me keep my gums and teeth in good condition. My daughter was about 10 when we had to extract a tooth from her mouth. Dr Gevorgian was so gentle and kind. She numbed her gums with a gel before giving her the numbing injection. My daughter didn't even realize what was happening. The doctor is so gentle and caring. My daughter was laughing when it was over. I would highly recommend Dr Edith Gevorgian and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Gevorgian is professional and compassionate . I will highly recommend her for implants. I had an amazingly easy extraction and implant in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Extremely professional, friendly, competent, and fair. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I love this doctor. She's very professional and very gentle. She did a surgery on me. And I felt much improvement thereafter. She explained the reason why I need the surgery and made sure I understood the benefits. I am going to have doctor do all my followups going forward. She's amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Over-promised but under-delivered terribly. I had a tissue graft that had no effect whatsoever and I was told that "we didn't discuss that the gum-line should be raised", therefore it wasn't.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012