Ratings for Dr. Eric I. Felix

They should add a question about the actual dentist because the staff was helpful . Dentist was verbally abusive and unprofessional with my 3rd old. Yes I said my 3rd old. From grabbing her face and not letting go even when she asked him to, to yelling sternly at her which made things even worse My wife was in shock! A hour and a half after the appt my daughter was still freaking out. Could go on. I am lodging a complaint with the state. Do not bring your child here.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Went for first time with my 4 year old that had a bad experience at another dentist. The other dentist wanted to put him to sleep for just one tooth. Dr. Eric really took the time to make him feel comfortable. He was able to dot the tooth with no problem and my son came out smiling. It was awsome

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Took my 3 yr old son for a first visit and it was great. Staff was very patient with him and the DR. took his time and went over everything. I was expecting him to be afraid, however at the end of the visit he asked when he could return. I was very impressed

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

This establishment has a rude and cold staff, the service is like a factory, the girl who cleaned my child's teeth seemed young and not knowledgeable. Always different faces every time we go. Going back to old dentist which I should have never left due to distance.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Felix and his office staff are horrible. They told me they accepted my insurance and they don't!!! I took my daughter elsewhere and Dr. Felix's office staff STILL CALL ME to tell me my daughter has appt there and SHE DOESN'T. They are rude too!!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009