Ratings for Dr. Zachary Rosenberg

Worst ENT ever! This doctor loves to make money off of his patients. Doesn't have the slightest idea what he is doing. I don't even see how he earned his medical degree. He completely damaged both of my ear drums and my hearing bone, due to putting adult size tubes in my ears when I was three years old. Thank God for Dr. Shea III who completely saved my hearing!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Messed up badly, didn`t accomplish what was needed in 4 hr surgery, & ruined nerves in my tatse bud glands. the one right under my eardrum that he says he was no-where near.Now have cyst growing under the re-grafted eardrum he made.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

He is wonderful with kids!!! My boys really like him and he is a very knowledgeable ENT. He came recommended by our pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2008

HANDS DOWN, the best doctor that I have ever been to! He is fundamentally devoted to patient care (not $$, like many too many docs are)-and he is very knowledgeable about what REALLY works to get a patient better. (Another note...he had to FIX a relative's surgery that was botched 15 yrs ago by a nearby ENT...who is still in practice!) Love a Dr. Rosenberg!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Zachary Rosenberg's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1966)

Assurant