Ratings for Dr. John A. Zitelli

Dr. Zitelli is a world leader in treating melanoma. we are lucky to have him the Pittsburgh area.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Z seemed to me a competent dermatologist. However, after two visits to his office for out-patient surgery, he submitted a bill to my insurance carrier for $33,550. That's right! Thirty three thousand dollars! What in the world makes him think he's worth approximately $6000/hour? Dr. Z. is sailing a large ship on the sea of Medical Greed!

Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Zitelli and his staff are awesome! Great patient care and expert surgical skills. I had Mohs and laser surgery last year. The doctor called me himself the evening of the surgery to see how I was doing. Unfortunately, the skin cancer returned this year and I had more extensive surgery this time. I wasnt worried about the cancer at all because I knew I would get the best treatment possible from Dr. Zitelli and his staff. He is an expert in his field and is very caring and pleasant. I couldnt ask for a better doctor or for better treatment. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Zitelli and staff are wonderful. I had Mohs procedure done three times. Each time I had an awesome experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding while treating me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

The best. Great bedside manner. Office personal very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Zitelli and his staff are pleasant, calm, knowledgeable, patient, understanding and helpful. I had a Mohs procedure on upper lip and 6 months later had surgery to remove scar. Very happy with both procedures and would recommend Dr. Zitelli.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

excellent dermatologist/surgeon.........husband had skin grafting and with excellent results......pleasant, easy going, great doc......staff was also exceptional

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr.Zitelli is excellent. His office and staff are outstanding and he is very through. His clinic allows for examination, biopsy and evaluation all in the same visit.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. John A. Zitelli's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1976)

AHC