Ratings for Dr. John A. Zitelli

he is too old and needs to retire. money hungry and rude No bedside manners Talked too much about upcoming golf trip next week i did not feel comfortable alone with him

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

This guy is just down right creepy and money hungry

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

His group of arrogant young trainees made a mess of a graft I had done.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Zitelli is a world leader in treating melanoma. we are lucky to have him the Pittsburgh area.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Z seemed to me a competent dermatologist. However, after two visits to his office for out-patient surgery, he submitted a bill to my insurance carrier for $33,550. That's right! Thirty three thousand dollars! What in the world makes him think he's worth approximately $6000/hour? Dr. Z. is sailing a large ship on the sea of Medical Greed!

Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Zitelli and his staff are awesome! Great patient care and expert surgical skills. I had Mohs and laser surgery last year. The doctor called me himself the evening of the surgery to see how I was doing. Unfortunately, the skin cancer returned this year and I had more extensive surgery this time. I wasnt worried about the cancer at all because I knew I would get the best treatment possible from Dr. Zitelli and his staff. He is an expert in his field and is very caring and pleasant. I couldnt ask for a better doctor or for better treatment. I would recommend him highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Zitelli and staff are wonderful. I had Mohs procedure done three times. Each time I had an awesome experience. Thank you for your patience and understanding while treating me.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

The best. Great bedside manner. Office personal very helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2008

Dr. Zitelli and his staff are pleasant, calm, knowledgeable, patient, understanding and helpful. I had a Mohs procedure on upper lip and 6 months later had surgery to remove scar. Very happy with both procedures and would recommend Dr. Zitelli.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

excellent dermatologist/surgeon.........husband had skin grafting and with excellent results......pleasant, easy going, great doc......staff was also exceptional

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. John A. Zitelli's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1976)