Ratings for Dr. Francine L. Vagotis

With my experience couple years with having an upper eye lift surgery was a success. Dr F Vagotis was very knowledgeable; ... informative and very experienced doctor. I would totally recommend her and her friendly staff was very helpful with any questions I had during the time I had the eye surgery. I have continued to go there for Botox and facials; peels and have been very happy. Thank you, Francine/sStaff Elizabeth

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Vagotis is very knowledgable and sensitive. Her staff are compassionate and always willing to answer a million questions before and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Fabulous place for all your skincare needs! Dr Vagotis is definitely the best!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Vagotis was very professional & I was very satisfied with results of surgery. Highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Vagotis is professional, knowledgeable and talented.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Vagotis! Very professional!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

The staff was very pleasant. The wait time was very short. I felt like Dr. Vagotis was very honest and personable. I would defiantly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Very happy with my eye lid lift! I would not hesitate to use her services again! Excellent.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Bilateral Breast Reduction, currently 5 days post op and my results are FABULOUS!! The staff were very helpful and friendly. The nurses were very professional and caring. Dr. Vagotis took her time to explain the procedure and answered all of my questions. I chose Dr. Vagotis over another large plastic surgery office because of her personalized care and excellent results! I am planning to go back to her office for another procedure, Coolsculpting, can't wait! T

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis's response
Thank you for the kind words; we are so pleased to hear you are happy with your results. We strive to provide the best service possible to our patients. Looking forward to seeing you again!

Submitted March 16, 2016

Would never go back here again. Major surgical complications. Infections and open wounds around incisions. The implant literally started to show through the hole under my breast. Had to go back to surgery 2 weeks after to reclose the area under my breast- which I had to pay an ADDITIONAL $2900 for. She was rude and made it sound like it was my fault, but her nurse admitted later that they had used suture on me that is normally not used. Horrific experience. Missed 3 weeks of work.

Submitted January 20, 2016

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Unfortunately, we have been unable to reach you and you have not returned our calls. We would love to address this review with you personally as we disagree with the validity of these claims. Please call our office at (616)285-6400 or email us at admin@drvagotis.com and we can discuss this further.

Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Francine Vagotis is a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast and body contouring. At Vagotis Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center in Grand Rapids, our mission is to exceed your expectations by providing superior service from a team of dedicated professionals. With your best interests in mind, we strive to achieve the best results possible.

• English

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1988)

• Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Breast augmentation
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Rhinoplasty