Ratings for Dr. Francine L. Vagotis

Dr. Vagotis is a class act; she is a walking example what she sells. Her office and surgical suite are pristine. She hires knowledgeable and friendly staff. I have had 3 surgical procedures completed in her suite as well as several non invasive procedures from Barb. Dr. Vagotis is extremely knowledgeable, honest and a skilled surgeon. I recommended her to my family members who also were very happy with their results. She is a cut above and we are lucky to have her in west Michigan.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr vagotis and her staff are amazing! I have always had the best experiences in the office! Life long friends also!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Friendly staff. I would recommend her to anyone. A great experience.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Fantastic experience!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Vagotis and staff. She is very knowledgeable and honest. Clean, private office and surgical suite

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

What an amazing office and staff!!! Had a great appointment and was informed of exactly what I could expect! I'm very pleased!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Vagtis and her staff are very caring and compassionate and do all they can to give you the most positive experience possable.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I would definitely recommend Dr. Vagotis and staff. She is very knowledgeable and honest. Clean, beautiful office and surgical suite...I will return!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

With my experience couple years with having an upper eye lift surgery was a success. Dr F Vagotis was very knowledgeable; ... informative and very experienced doctor. I would totally recommend her and her friendly staff was very helpful with any questions I had during the time I had the eye surgery. I have continued to go there for Botox and facials; peels and have been very happy. Thank you, Francine/sStaff Elizabeth

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Vagotis is very knowledgable and sensitive. Her staff are compassionate and always willing to answer a million questions before and after the procedure.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Fabulous place for all your skincare needs! Dr Vagotis is definitely the best!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Francine L. Vagotis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Francine Vagotis is a board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon specializing in facial rejuvenation, breast and body contouring. At Vagotis Cosmetic Surgery & Skin Center in Grand Rapids, our mission is to exceed your expectations by providing superior service from a team of dedicated professionals. With your best interests in mind, we strive to achieve the best results possible.

• English

• Med Coll Of Ohio, Toledo Oh 43699 (Grad. 1988)

• Face-lift
  • Botox injections
  • Tummy tuck
  • Liposuction
  • Breast augmentation
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Rhinoplasty