Ratings for Dr. Robert O. Wolf

This a poorly run office and errors are made that are costly to the patient. They do not return calls, they are rude and have caused me to incurr large costs. Do not let them talk you into the Care Credit program. They had me charge the account before I received my service. Found out months later that they over charged me. Mean time I have all these finance charges and things are falling on me. I know that I could have been a better consumer but usually you go in trusting the Doctor and their staff. In this case I have learned a very costy lesson. By the way they owe me over a $1000 and have not refunded it yet and will not return my calls.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

This is the most poorly run office I have ever had the misfortune of visiting. The dentist and medical staff are friendly and knowledgeable, but the women who work at the front desk are rude and completely unorganized. I am giving the dentist a lower rating because he is oblivious to the poor decision he made in hiring these people.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009