Ratings for Dr. Joy R. Murphy

Everything that every one has said above, not only a good doctor, but both intelligent AND a real human being! A+

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

She is the best doctor I have ever had. She listens to you and your concerns and does anything to help you feel better in a way that is comfortable to you. I haven't been to her new office yet so I can't comment on the staff or the punctuality.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2011

She is the best doctor I have ever been to.. very helpful.. caring.. takes the time to discuss anything you want to get off your chest.. was great during my pregnancy and birth! and now she will be the family doctor. Heck.. you can even call her at night through and answering service if there is a problem and you want to ask her a question! just a really great person/doctor! The office visits take awhile because she does take her time with each customer. But it is way worth it!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

I love Dr. Murphy. She was my doctor throughout my first pregnancy and was doctor to both my son and daughter. I always knew I could ask her anything and get an honest and non-judgmental answer, even to the "dumb" questions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Murphy is very empathetic. She is knowledgeable, easy to talk to, answers all questions. I highly recommend her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Murphy was wonderful throughout my pregnancy. She answers any questions you have even before you ask them, and is a pethroa of medical information. I strongly recommend her to anyone pregnant or expecting.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Joy R. Murphy's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal