Ratings for Dr. Stephen Cashman

My Experience was VERY good. Very, VERY good. Would not hesitate for a second to recommend him,

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Doc Cashman and his whole staff are the very best in every way!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

A few years ago, Dr. Cashman saw my husband and Dr. C instantly saw the problem. What others had called a sinus problem for years and years turned out to be a reflux problem affecting the sinuses, therefore often leading to bronchitis and pneumonia over and over again. A referral to Dr. Roller, a stomach operation, and my husband is is in good health now. Thanks to Dr. Cashman. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

He is the best,took me 7 doctors to find one who really cares,I had Eagle Syndrom,he operated twice, and saved my life, no one else would take the time to find out what I had, or touch me. He is my guardian angel, they don't make doctors like him anymore. He's the best! My name is Terry Welch and I am proud to refer him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

I had an appoinemt over two weeks. He started off by saying that my primary doctored did not know what they wer talking about. Then he did not have the ct scan so he could not help me much. This office had called for,me to bring the scan at 3.20 the night before my 8 am appt and ic could not get it in such a short period of time. I suggested it was not a very efficient way to run an office. He said we had obviously started off on the wrong foot and I agreed and left

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Cashman and Dawn made a real difference in my life. I can talk and listen to my Grandchildren and that is great.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I have never left a review of a doctor, Dr. Cashman changed my mind. I sought his "expert" opinion after having five ear infections in six months. After removing ONE piece of ear wax, he informed me that he didn't see anything and to wait until my ear is draining pus to return to his office. It took me 2 1/2 weeks to get my appointment. He told me he had no idea and couldn't tell me anything as to cause of my ongoing infection. One would think 20 plus years of experience would at least be able to give an educated guess. I have never felt so dismissed, unheard, and rudely treated by a health care professional. When seeking an ENT go elsewhere!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I've seen several ENTs over the years, and Dr. Cashman is by far the best. Very helpful, compassionate, and thorough. I have a rather complicated issue, and no other specialist has taken the time to listen to all my concerns and develop a long term strategy for dealing with my symptoms. I have never written a doctor review, but was so happy with my visit, that I felt the need to share.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I was very unhappy with my visit. There was not enough staff to handle our check in. The receptionist kept walking away, answering phones and asking other staff to take over our check in. I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time, with my 2 year old, who was way beyond behaving anymore. Not to mention, they saw 3 patients that came in after us before me. Dr. recommended tubes and adenoid removal. When I went to schedule my daughters surgery, 2 nurses were trying to talk at once, my daughter was screaming. I was told by one nurse to come back to do paper work and by another I could do it today. They were so confusing and off track. They had me there waiting almost 2 hours and spent about 10 minutes actually speaking to me. I was so displeased with my visit I'm considering going somewhere else. Over all the Dr was ok but the staff was awful and not apologetic at all.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Cashman when I had a sinus infection. He was able to see me that day and treated me. On a return visit, he worked out a plan for the future and then followed through to get me the necessary scan and then surgery. Staff works well with patients and answers questions quickly. Appointments are always on time or ahead of schedule. I've been very pleased with my experiences at this office and would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Stephen Cashman's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1997)