Ratings for Dr. Nancy Squires

Absolutely horrible experience. Her attitude and lack of relationship with her patients makes her a terrible Doctor. She left me in a room and walked out because she didn't agree with what I was saying. The woman needs help in patient care and I couldn't believe that she sent a nurse in to dismiss me. I wrote her a long letter and never got a response. You would think someone would be concerned if People are upset enough to write a four page letter.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Been going to her for years. Also take my kids to her. Very responsive but thoughtful in approach to concerns/issues. Never feel rushed and always takes the time to really listen. Great staff too!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Initially I liked Dr. Squires. Then began to notice she wanted to take me off medications I'd been on for years that kept certain conditions under control. She put me on new medications that did not work to maintain those conditions. During 1 appointment she wanted me to discontinue a particular medication which I'd been on for years. It is prescribed by a doctor who has treated me for 15 years for Meniere's Disease. This is a doctor I drive 2 days to see for my appointments. He is ranked #1 in the USA for the treatment of, as well as research in the field of Otolaryngology. I am so fortunate that I am treated by this EXPERT in his field. When I refused to allow Dr. Squires to change my Meniere's Doctor's medication, she became furious, slammed down my folder and stomped out of the treatment room, slinging snide comments over her shoulder at me. The proper procedure would be for her to contact the specialist, and the 2 of them discuss which treatment would be best.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

I have raynauds disease - went to her for foot problems and she told me that raynauds doesn't affect the feet -- which I knew better - but - it was like talking to a stone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Dr. Squires is an excellent physician. She is very knowledgeable, patient and kind. Dr. Squires consistently listens and hears what you say. She takes the time needed to care for your needs. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Squires for over 10 years and love her. The staff is wonderful too. Would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Dr. Squires has cared for my family for 10 years and I find the office staff and Dr. Squires to be very professional, courteous and caring. I highly recommend the offices.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2008

Dr. Squires is VERY thorough and considerate. If you have to wait to see her you may expect to be treated well and have your questions answered. She is very no-nonsense and practical and will refer you if required. She is patient and well spoken. She never talks above your head. Her staff is courteous in the office. Her nurse is professional and easy to talk to. She has a small office, but is well liked by patients who have gone to her for some time. Her somewhat "laid back" style may not be for everyone, but be assured if you go to see her you will be treated well, examined thoroughly and unless you don't give her all the facts, she will always do her very best to serve your needs.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2007

Her staff is unprofessional and if she doesn't like you; you will not be served.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2007

Dr. Nancy Squires's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)