Ratings for Dr. Tom Savvoulidis

Had a knee replacement with Dr Tom 4 years ago best referral iv ever had other surgeons would not do it as they said at 50 i was too young highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Tom has performed many operations on myself after a major accident. If it were not for Him I would not be walking today. He is truly one of the best.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I cannot rate Dr Tom Savvoulidis highly enough. Tom has performed both of my hip replacements (Jun-2012 & Jul-2013), and I couldn't be happier. I find him to be a genuinely caring professional, and that attitude to supported by his staff. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have had two joint replacements with Tom cannot recommend him highly enough no problems with iether surgery

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Dr Savvoulidis did a hip replacement for me, a bi-lateral below knee amputee, six weeks ago and I am now back to walking completely unaided. I highly recommend him particularly after a less than satisfactory encounter with a previous Orthopaedic Surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Had a hip replacement and he did a fantastic job. I have referred my friends to them and they are also very happy

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

Did a fantastic job of my hip replacement in April 2016 and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016