Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Rajchel

My overall experience was decent. The Dr seemed to be a little snippy and annoyed. But hey we all have those days. I know that my regular dentist wouldn't refer me to anyone he didn't trust.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

The office staff were excellent w/over 70 years experience combined. They have 2 assistants and an RN! Front desk girl was terrific. I was so nervous and everyone was professional and compassionate. They are the greatest and would recommend anyone to this office.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Rajchel was an awesome doctor. His staff was friendly, understanding, and very kind. Waited in the waiting room for a little bit of time, but I was not in any rush to get my implant. Overall, my experience was great.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

The nurses can seem a bit angry but overall I had a great experience. The front desk women is extremely nice! I needed two impacted wisdom teeth removed. They use some kind of liquid nitrogen to numb your hand before running an IV... WHICH IS AMAZING!!! Everything healed up nice no infections.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I disagree with both reviews! I had never had a tooth out and had no idea what to expect and had no insurance. The front desk girl, the assistant, and the office manager were very understanding. Dr. Rajchel took his time, explained everything, and had the assistant hold my hand during the injections. They worked with finances and called me later in the day to check on me. Not sure what happened to these other 2 people, maybe they weren't in the best moods the day they went in or were in pain. My experience was wonderful and i would recommend that office to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

I agree with previous review. Rude, short, physician who does not allow for informed concent matched with an equally rude office manager and nurse. Seek care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Dr. Rajchel has no compassion or understanding. Wost experience for ANYONE who has any dental anxiety. DO NOT SEEK CARE FROM THIS PROVIDER.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Jeffrey L. Rajchel's Credentials

• Marquette University School of Dentistry (Grad. 1978)

AHC