Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. Grant

Horrible experience. Told to be there 45 mins early or appt would be cancelled. Filled out pages of paperwork no one ever looked at and all questions were asked again by doctor. Was sat down in a little chair in middle of the room and talked to as if I was a child. First appointment was Feb, given first follow-up available in JUNE, they cancelled June in May and said next available was AUGUST. He put me on a trial medication for 90 days that requires follow up but there is none. He has me doing a series of blood tests but I cannot get my results from them and will go to Quest. I've left messages and my calls were not returned. I think the doctor is a smart man but this is no help to me and wasted my time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

While Dr. Grant is very unique and different. I love the guy. He may not look like he is paying attention, but he is. My first visit I swore I would never go back. I have seen him 5-7 times and am glad I stuck around. His facility is very clean and well kept. He has fun with his students as well as me. Personally, IM ok with anything he does. He never bad mouths others and is very professional. Dr Grant came very highly recommended by another Dr. I respect greatly. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr. Grant has always been professional, takes time to discuss my symptoms, problems, and any concerns I may have. He is willing to suggest different options when the current plan is not working well. He has been very helpful in adjusting and readjusting my medications to fit my needs.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

It took 6 weeks to get an appointment. He came in the room and spent the entire time on his laptop, hardly ever looking up at me and making eye contact. After asking me my entire medical history (why did I fill out all that paperwork in the waiting room?!) he did a very quick physical exam and said I could have arthritis or I could just be suffering pain from carrying around my 2 year old. What?! He blew off my symptoms and pain like it was no big deal. Then he said well it could be lupus or arthritis. He wanted to prescribe me medication before I even took a blood test!! I said no to the medication and went for a blood test. When I finally got the results over 2 weeks later they told me I had high levels of inflammation ?? and Dr. Grant wanted me to do an x-ray and take medication he prescribed. Um no thanks. I still don't know what it is and I'm not going back to find out. The staff was terrible. Find someone else!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Great bed side manor ,Takes all the time that u need answer anything u ask and I would say he is one of the best DR. I have ever been to and has helped me a whole lot

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

Very unprofessional, doubted my diagnosis even after multiple blood tests. He accepted phone calls from wife during my visit and is rude and self-important. Will be finding a new physician who cares and conducts himself as a professional!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

I went to see him twice referred by my primary doctor.I am going to be looking for a new rheumatologist because of his attitude,lack of listening,poor helpfullness,ignoring labs,minimizing symptoms.He berated/belittled a student doctor who did the pre-workup on me yelling at her,I found it very unprofessional & hard to take him seriously.Both visits all he did was say FIBROMYALGIA...I have been testing positive for ana & scleroderma antibodies but according to Grant nothing important or to worry about.He did not listen he barely even looked up let alone examined me.The fist rating on this page must have come from himself or his wife.He was NONE of what that person claimed.To make an appointment you have to be on stand-by like you are at an airline.Grant shouldn't have a license to drive a car let alone treat medical conditions.I wouldn't trust him to diagnose a cold/flu let alone what I have wrong with me.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Grant has been excellent at all my visits. He is thorough, conscientious, and always keeps track of all my symptoms. He answers my questions and takes the time to go over all my reports and labs. Highly recommended. I love his personality the most!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2008

I didn't think he was very helpful at all. He didn't really listen to what I was saying. I visited his office twice, and left both times feeling like nothing had been done to help me.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Kenneth D. Grant's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1975)