Dr. Eric S. Seiger

Outstanding Staff Badge

Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Seiger

Thank you to Dr. Seiger and his staff in Garden City. I had a Y lift, my entire experience was pleasant and the results were amazing. He is very meticulous in his work, professional and kind. The entire staff is more than helpful and accommodating. Couldn't be happier with the finished look,. Thanks to the entire team for making my experience enjoyable and making me look younger. Marylyn, Windsor, Ontario

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I went to the Skin And Vein center in Fenton. I had an eye lift with Dr seiger. Dr Seiger did a GREAT job. I'm extremely happy with my results. An extra Thank you to Robin, Stacie and Kaila. Had a wonderful experience. Love you all. Toni Smith

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I came here to get my tattoo removed, and it worked perfectly! Dr. Seiger is a sweet heart, and the experience was fantastic. I'll be back if I need anything else done!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Empathic. Proffetional. artistic I recommend this place to my friends and family

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Seiger and staff are magnificant. Helped me with lift, neck filler, eyelids and lips. He is the absolute best. He is so personable, honest and reassuring. I do not have one bad thing to say about the clinic. I feel better and everytime I go to the clinic I am treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got a second opinion prior to using Dr. Seiger from LifeStyle Lift and they do not even compare. This man is a Picasso, so talented and the ultimate best.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I was just seen by Dr Eric Seiger at the Skin & Vein Center on Mound Rd. I must say I had a great experience in the office. The staff was very helpful and the doctor was very informative, patient and comforting helping me with my facial skin issues, unlike other doctors I have been to. I will be returning to this office!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Seiger and the Skin & Vein Center staff were amazing! I was treated for sevorrheic dermatitis a while ago and felt comfortable with the experience. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

DR. Seiger did my Dysport. He was very knowledgable. He made my angry furrow go away.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Eric S. Seiger's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)