Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Seiger

I came here to get my tattoo removed, and it worked perfectly! Dr. Seiger is a sweet heart, and the experience was fantastic. I'll be back if I need anything else done!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Empathic. Proffetional. artistic I recommend this place to my friends and family

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Seiger and staff are magnificant. Helped me with lift, neck filler, eyelids and lips. He is the absolute best. He is so personable, honest and reassuring. I do not have one bad thing to say about the clinic. I feel better and everytime I go to the clinic I am treated with the utmost respect and professionalism. Got a second opinion prior to using Dr. Seiger from LifeStyle Lift and they do not even compare. This man is a Picasso, so talented and the ultimate best.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I was just seen by Dr Eric Seiger at the Skin & Vein Center on Mound Rd. I must say I had a great experience in the office. The staff was very helpful and the doctor was very informative, patient and comforting helping me with my facial skin issues, unlike other doctors I have been to. I will be returning to this office!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Seiger and the Skin & Vein Center staff were amazing! I was treated for sevorrheic dermatitis a while ago and felt comfortable with the experience. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

DR. Seiger did my Dysport. He was very knowledgable. He made my angry furrow go away.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I had such an awesome experience at Dr. Seigers office at the Skin & Vein Center and would recommend his services for Cosmetic Surgery and Restalyne injections. I've been going to his office for over 2 years and he is someone who knows his business and knew exactly what I wanted and delivered!! Anytime I require any work done, I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Seiger and his staff at the Skin & Vein Center are very professional, knowledgeable and on point. I have been going there for my Vein Issues, acne, kids dermatology issues, etc. for over 2 years and I have never had a bad experience. I would highly recommend him for any dermatological or Cosmetic needs.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Dr. Eric S. Seiger's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1986)