Ratings for Dr. John N. Hutzler

Brilliant doctor & wonderful man, I'll always be grateful for his kindness & care!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Hutzler for the last 25yrs. and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else. Dr. Hutzler has a stellar bedside manner. Not only is he extremely professional, he takes the time to listen to you and doesn't try to rush through your appointment. He puts you at ease no matter what the circumstance may be. He is the best at what he does and I recommend him to anyone. Keep up the good work Dr. Hutzler!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Dr. Hutzler is a wonderful doctor. He looks like a child's vision of Santa Claus (except he's not heavy enough - LOL)and has sparkling eyes and those rose tinted cheeks - and always a smile. My GYN moved out of the area and I had already tried another GYN and was terribly disappointed, but I went to Dr Hutzler due to high recommendations from many of his patients - and I am so glad I did!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Absolutely the best doctor and staff. I have been a patient of Dr. Hutzler for almost 30 years. Without his knowledge and help I would not have my two children. If you need a fertility specialist he is the doctor to see. Very kind, takes the time to listen to you.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Honestly one of the best doctors I have ever been to. Listens carefully and with respect, treats you like a person, not a number. The whole team is just wonderful and caring, but Dr. Hutzler is the best. Highly recommended, especially in the delivery room (as somebody said before).

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

I loved Dr John Hutzler he was great especially in the delivery room when he yelled push! hahaha to get the baby out he was very efficient and caring!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr Hutzler is outstanding. Very calming and outstanding bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

I was referred to this practice by a friend. I had gone through fertility treatments and once pregnant, was told to find an OB/GYN as the fertility specialist did not deliver babies. This is the 2nd ob/gyn practice I went to - and thank GOD I did. I was 24 weeks pregnant when I started to have preterm labor and early dilation. Without Dr Hutzler, I would have lost my little girl. The entire staff went above and beyond to ensure my child and I were okay. They were always very proactive and cautious, always made me feel comfortable, excellent bedside manner, very knowledgeable. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this group of physicians!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr. Hutzler is the best. I wish I could use him as my PCP. He is always very helpful, knowledgeable and understanding. His bedside manner is the greatest. He does everything in his power to make you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. John N. Hutzler's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)