Ratings for Dr. William M. Mania

I have been a patient of Doctor Mania over fifteen years and am proud to say he my physician. He is very knowledgeable, courteous and caring; I would highly recommend Doctor Mania as a Family Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Complete ghetto clinic! They need lots of updates. The Doctor was silly like he has behavioral issues. Patch Adams syndrome?

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

His breath smells like a New York sewer. I got dressed and left.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr Mania is awesome doctor. He has been my doctors for over twenty years. He is very knowledge, has an excellent bedside manners. He cares for his patients and has an amazing staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

My husband I have been going to him for a few years (we don't like change). Staff is not only not friendly but act like your speaking to them is an inconvenience. The office is a time warp back to I don't know when. He has the nurse come ask you what's wrong then he comes in and doesn't allow you to speak only answer yes no questions. He is out as fast as he walked in and tells you to meet him in his office. While you wait in his office he goes in and out (quickly) to another room or 2. When he comes back to meet with you in his weird office he goes through his ancient rolodex and refers you to someone else and says to come back and see him in 2 weeks. About the only thing he can do for you himself is give a steroid shot.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I went to Dr Mania for the past 10 years. It was fine for sinus infections and poison ivy. He treated my high blood pressure and high cholesterol as well the past 5 years. I asked for a referral to a cardiologist who stated he was very old school in his approach and therapy. I think his good years have passed him by. And, I don't care that he is openly homosexual.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Mania forever. I like him very much and have recommended him friends and family. Who ever said he is unclean and a murderer is truly misinformed. He saved my husband's life ten years ago and I would never change him for another doctor. As for his sexual preference it's not been an issue. The one thing I love must about Dr. Mania is if he can't help with a problem I'm having he will recommend another doctor and the other doctor's have always been the top.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Terrible that it has a license. Really really bad doctor with quirks beyond what I wish to remember. Stay far away from it.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Mania is the finest dr.i have ever been to. I am always impressed with his kindness,understanding,and abilities. I would rate dr. Mania very high on any scale. He has been my doctor for almost twenty years and he will be my doctor for many more

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Facts 1) william mania was kicked out ofDallas Methodist's residency program. That's an easy thing to do killing patients was only part of it. 2) william mania was sanctioned by the Texas state board for his prescribing pactices. Again, not an easy thing to do. All if not most of the rules are written in favor of the doctor. 3) his sexual preference does matter when it influences his behavior and explains his motives and pathology. William Mania has attempted to ruin many peoples lives. Sorry buddy like him or not these at the facts.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2014

Dr. William M. Mania's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Coventry Healthcare