Ratings for Dr. Gary M Prisand

Dr. Prisand and his staff are wonderfull. I have been going to him for many years.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Always a great professional, and efficient experience.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Had a tooth filled-- was quick & painless. Surprised to find out that led to a another tooth needing a crown and a tooth extraction. That was disappointing!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

One of the only docs I go to who is on tome all my exp s there have been great

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I nave been going there for years and have never had any trouble or seen any of these actions The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The dog is calming to some and does not bother me at all

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Prisand made "Bluie" an eye! Cooper came in for a filling and brough his toy dog Bluie for support. He told Dr. Prisand that Bluie lost his eye! He asked him if he had an eye for Bluie. Dr. Prisand "examined Bluie for a moment before saying, "I can make him an eye!". He made him an exact replica of his other eye! When we left Cooper said "D. Prisand fixed me AND Bluie!" Thank you!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Quoted me one price for a filling, then wanted to charge more because they "made a mistake". The hyiegenist is this place's saving grace. Dr. Prisand interrogated me as to why I had gone to a different dentist prior, and did an alright job with my teeth. When my went here, they couldn't numb her gum properly, and Prisand asked her if she had a history or drug abuse because of their nurse's inability to administer anaesthetic.....AVOID!!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

It was very very nice talking with Carla and Jeannie. They put me at ease, they truly are an asset to this facility. Overall everyone in the office is friendly and know what they are doing!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

Very understanding fun and willing to help with my weird situation. Overall everything is great and I appreciate the help.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011