Ratings for Dr. Yvonne R. Lowne

Dr. Lowne and her staff is awesome! She's very helpful and down to earth! I enjoy going there.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Lowne takes her time with you and really cares. Her staff is great, really glad I found her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I love Dr. Lowne, she is very in touch with the changing needs of the maturing woman. The front desk and office nurses have always been polite, friendly and helpful. The only area that I would change is the side office person who makes follow up appointments, she often is rude and leaves the impression that you are imposing on her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I really like Dr. Lowne. She has always been able to give an accurate diagnosis and prescribe the proper treatment. I highly recommend her to anyone. There are a few of the staff who answer the phone when calling to make an appointment who are a little on the rude and impatient side which I don't care for but Sara at the front desk is the best. I usually have to wait a good while past my appointment time in the waiting room but it's totally understandable because I realize some patients take up more of the doctor's time than others.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

It took another doctor to let her know to refer me to a specialist.Her staff was very rude and not professional. I'm in the process of looking for another doctor who is care for their patiences.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Dr Lowne is a new doctor for me and my family and I have to say with all of my complex issues, she has been very helpful and very thorough. She listens to the patient and seems to really have compassion for ones indiviual needs. She did for me. I would strongly recommend her to anyone that I know

flag | Submitted October 12, 2006

Dr. Yvonne R. Lowne's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jamestown, NC