Ratings for Dr. Nancy Muskat

Nancy has knowledge but she contradicts herself. She does not have any manners. She even called me stupid in my face. I have never in my entire life been treated this way. She thinks she is dealing with her family or friends. What a pity to have professionals that lack manners.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

First I would have to completely disagree with the previous post, I went to see Nancy Muskat on a referral I had from Memorial Primary insurance and she was completely professional and courteous . She took her time and explained my options and even told me my insurance was one of the few that would approve a procedure I needed to get done. I have highly recommended her to all my friends, and even continue to see her even though she's not on my current plan, she has saved me a lot of money at the pharmacy, and I will continue to use her. You do have to sit and wait a while to get in but I noticed it was for all the Doctors and the waiting room was getting restless. I've been to other offices that were run much smoother and the office staff at this office is terrible and needs better management!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I went I see the physicians assistant Nancy Muskat last week. I've seen previous comments about the parking, yes it's terrible but what can you do? The wait is generally 45 minutes but then I got in with Mrs. Muskat and she was so knowledgeable and so helpful. She answered all my questions and even showed me how to use the creams she'd prescribed. I've seen a doctor there before and he was abrupt and rushed and left me feeling confused. Mrs. Muskat left me feeling like I had a little bit of control with my disease. She really is worth the wait.

Submitted October 18, 2014

I read this review and have to disagree. I've gone to several dermatologists over the years who have given me nothing for my psoriasis but creams and soaps. Nancy Muskat was the only medical person who ever offered me a biologic. She spent a long time with me answering my questions before I asked them. She did give me a website because she says so much I couldn't remember everything, I'm not a doctor. The website gave me all the information she was but slower so I could take it all in. I understood my medication better and understood why she wanted me on that drug - Humira. There's a lot to know and the Dr or physician assistant cannot tell you everything and then be on time for the next patient. There has to be a limit. She also never identified herself as a Dr. She walked in the room and pleasantly said hello, my name is Nancy Muskat, I'm the physician assistant. She did tell me that she spent 4 years with a psoriasis specialist dermatologist and that's how she became more specialized in psoriasis and most of the doctors in her practice and many outside refer patients to her because they don't use biologic medications. But I did learn to make appointments early so she doesn't get caught up with problem patients and then I wait longer. She starts are 8:30 but has always allowed me and 8am appointment to beat the rush. I'm in and out with no one ahead of me and I often am not late for work. I would wonder if I didn't wait for a medical person and they were sitting there taking extensive amount of time because don't they have patients to get to? If not, why am I seeing them? Maybe they're not very good.

Submitted October 18, 2014

Submitted September 14, 2014

This lady is the worst dermatologist you ever see! As new patient I was discriminate because of the type of insuranse I have wish is Memorial Primary Care she emphasize that because of this type of insuranse there was noting she could do, she didn't dedicate time to explain the medical condition I have, she said for more info go to the internet she was rude, she left the room without excuse herself because someone call her also said she didn't have time. I ask so what type insuranse I have to have to come and see you and you pay attention of all question I have for you? She was unprofessional , did not have work ethic, didn't share any knowledge about my situation , she is the worst! The way she treat ( with non integrity) I believe she treat everybody because it don't have a insuranse that covers everything .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013