Ratings for Dr. Dennis J. Palladino

even one star is to much for dr. Palladiho. his rude and unproffesional. He ruined my two teeth, and i lost them. I would never recommend this doctor to no one. During work in your mouth he talking with his assistant or another doctor who stop by instead to look what he doing. Worst doctor ever.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr Palladino does not wash his hands after he works on a patients mouth. He runs in the next patients room and puts on gloves only putting patients at risk for cross contamination of infectious bacteria and viruses.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Palladino is rude and has a nasty attitude. Yed I agree, he is always in a rush and he does not take the time to explain his’ procedures regarding him work. He just comes in the room --- grab a syringe and proceeds to inject you without any type conversation from him. Let caution you, you are not allowed to ask him any questions, I felt like I was on a factory assembly line waiting for work to be done by him, and he runs in -- and he runs out of the rooms working on other patients at the same time. I’d seen him argue with many other patients in my short tenure regarding work to be done or being done without just cause and his’ answers are very arrogant. I would never recommend him to anyone and I will never go back. WARNING!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr.paladino was very rude he seemed like he was in a rush. I waited for nearly two hours. When I finally got in the chair he was rushing. Then when I asked questions he was quick to push me out I don't recommend him, and would never go back there the room was filthy.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Paladino did not stop talking the entire time he was working on my teeth to his assistant about Disney World and Epcot Center. Two fillings of the fillings fell out and the other had to be replaced to. Awful.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Paladino bonded my front teeth closing an gap between my teeth. I could not afford the most upto date procedure, however he performed this job superbly and it's been years and my teeth still look perfect. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009