Ratings for Dr. Ramanam Sivasundaram

Very unprofessional. Felt like he didn't care about me as a person, and was very rude when spoken to. Made me feel like I was a liar, and stupid for trying the things I had tried to help my knee cap. Extremely glad that I never got into surgery with him because of how I was treated at my second appointment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

After 2 surgeries with doctor Siva-I am impressed by his demeanour-he is always able to answer questions on his work.The only thing I would change-would be better communication between dr-patient.He is to busy at times.I am greatful for him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He was very professional,cared about my issues.I am still healing-but I have feeling in my right foot ,more than I had before!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Not impressed. Went to him about a large lump on my big toe. He assured me he could address it. Had tendon lengthening surgery which he said would release the toe and therefore bring the lump down. Very little pre-op information from him at all despite asking. Waited 3 weeks to get stitches out. The surgery did nothing. He even asked me "what did the surgery do?" Now I'm told removing the lump will be an entirely different surgery. In the mean time I'm left with an infected incision, a big scar and very little else. Even when we asked questions we didn't get straight answers from him. I was assured he is one of the best surgeons in the city. If that's true, I would suggest going to Saskatoon. He will not touch me again.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Great surgeon. I needed a hip replacement and he left me as new. Before him i went to see another surgeon who told me that i could take the pain for 10 to 20 more years without an operation. Thank God I went to see Dr. Siva.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a dislocated second toe and bunion surgery. Dr Siva was a excellent with after care I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Had ankle surgery last year to have a bone spur removed. Was told at noon that I wasn't going to get in after 4 hours of waiting. Then at 3 they decided they could squeeze me in after a full day of surgery. I was hesitant because I wanted my ankle fixed but should have listened to my gut. He would not change my bandages. He said my current doctor didn't know anything when I tried to get them to remove my stitches and they discovered that 3 weeks after surgery my incision was not healed and it was infected. He told me I needed to have physio but the physiotherapist said they could t work on me because 2 months after surgery I still wasn't healed right. Needless to say it's been a year, my ankle is worse than before. I still don't have full feeling in my foot, the scar looks horrible, I now have 2 pieces of bone floating in my ankle joint causing pain and inflammation and now I have tendinitis because of it. I have to go in for surgery again to fix the problems he caused. This Dr. Will never touch me again.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I broke my leg two and a half years ago and Dr Seva was my doctor. I have to say I have never had a better doctor ! So careing and always available to answer my questions . He will be removing the hardware from my leg in the next two months . I think he is wonderful

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I absolutely love this Dr.! He has a great sense of Humor and knows what he is talking about! I would recommend him to anyone and his reception staff is friendly and reliable even though they also answer phone for Physiotherapy, Massage Therapy and Acupuncture and also have to deal with the store that is joined with the clinic. Keep up the GREAT work everyone!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Good things come to she who waits. I like this doctor very much and generally I don't trust them but after some really inept and uncaring ones Dr. Siva was a breath of fresh air with his knowledge and most of all, ability. I am convincing my daughter to seek his help. He's the only one I would trust with her and I mean it. Who cares if his staff isn't always there to pick up the phone or even if his bedside manner stunk (which it doesn't whatsoever - he's Nice)? My fixed foot, finally, is all that matters to me & I thank God there are at least a few good ones here.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015