Ratings for Dr. Ramanam Sivasundaram

Loved Dr. Siva! Surgery went well. Had a little extra bleeding after surgery and he called me at home that night to make sure all was good. 2 months later he did my FILs hip and he still remembered me when I saw him visiting my FIL.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Went to him after 2 and half weeks for progress report. He was so unprofessional and making jokes about fracture saying "its so wide that you can drive truck thru it" . Never got any answer about my concerns. Never seen somebody so unprofessional. Will never go to him.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

If I could rate 205 stars instead of 5 only I definitely would. I am blessed to have him as my doctor for my hip issues. Intelligent, professional and caring doctor. This is how the DOCTOR should be and he is above and beyond!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I've had 8 surgeries from this doctor, all 8 were complete successes. His care and compassion are above and beyond any doctor I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Very unprofessional. Felt like he didn't care about me as a person, and was very rude when spoken to. Made me feel like I was a liar, and stupid for trying the things I had tried to help my knee cap. Extremely glad that I never got into surgery with him because of how I was treated at my second appointment.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

After 2 surgeries with doctor Siva-I am impressed by his demeanour-he is always able to answer questions on his work.The only thing I would change-would be better communication between dr-patient.He is to busy at times.I am greatful for him.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He was very professional,cared about my issues.I am still healing-but I have feeling in my right foot ,more than I had before!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Not impressed. Went to him about a large lump on my big toe. He assured me he could address it. Had tendon lengthening surgery which he said would release the toe and therefore bring the lump down. Very little pre-op information from him at all despite asking. Waited 3 weeks to get stitches out. The surgery did nothing. He even asked me "what did the surgery do?" Now I'm told removing the lump will be an entirely different surgery. In the mean time I'm left with an infected incision, a big scar and very little else. Even when we asked questions we didn't get straight answers from him. I was assured he is one of the best surgeons in the city. If that's true, I would suggest going to Saskatoon. He will not touch me again.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Great surgeon. I needed a hip replacement and he left me as new. Before him i went to see another surgeon who told me that i could take the pain for 10 to 20 more years without an operation. Thank God I went to see Dr. Siva.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I had a dislocated second toe and bunion surgery. Dr Siva was a excellent with after care I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016