Ratings for Dr. Gary H. Minkowitz

Do not go to this place. The charge your charges and don't mention it. They rescheduled me for three different appointments and then said I never came because i did not know about them and charged me $50 cancellation fee. Also they ill charge you if you show up late. Very bad service. Went their for 2 years with family and friends and will never go again. If you want a good dentist with no hidden fees and penalties then stay away from his office!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Lots of problems with insurance, they wanted cash and said I wasn't fully covered, turns out I was. When my refund check was sent out they never forwarded it to me until i got in contact with them and asked about it.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Bad horrible experience. Wouldn't recommend at all!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I had a very bad experience with this doctor. He is not professional, very unfriendly and cold. I'm not coming here again.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Minkowitz lacks the minimum level of interpersonal skills or the common human courtesy! In my first (and last) visit he didn’t even bother to greet me or even say hi, he even didn’t bather to talk face to face with me, and avoid any eye contacts during the entire visit, which made me very uncomfortable! He tried to impose his own treatment plan on me without listening to my request or opinion: I asked for a crown but he insisted to only do a filling; claiming that the insurance will not approve a crown, he just wouldn’t listen at all! He has an unwelcoming attitude. He wouldn’t even let me see or discuss my x-ray. In a few words, I left the office with a feeling of unworthy! I decided to overlook all this just let him do the work! The appointment was today and “luckily” I was late for 15 minutes! This was enough for Dr. Minkowitz to punish me by not accepting me as his patient anymore! Things happened for a reason and I’m very glad that he is not the one who does my dental work.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011