Ratings for Dr. Talynn A. Hanissian

Dr Hanissian is the best Pediatric Dr I have came across! Very, very knowledgeable in every area you can imagine. I would recommend her to anyone in search of a good Pediatric Dr! We Alston's LOVE her!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

She is a very caring physician. She is also very knowledgeable. She takes time and answers your questions. She doesn't make you feel like you are just another number.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Dr Hanissian is great, always answers all my questions and addresses all of my concerns. For the most part her staff is great with the exception of the front desk person. The only way to describe her is uncaring and rude. She has time to chat with co-workers but not enough time to answer a question from a parent. I realize that time can be limited but if you have time to discuss personal matters you should have time to open the glass door and acknowledge people. Several people complained about her while I was there. I am very patient and understanding about wait time but it is getting out of control. I waited several hours to see the doctor and no information wa verified (ie insurance) until I was about to see the doctor. This I am sure also causes some delays in the process of seeing the patients. If you have someone rude at the front it makes your office appear to be unfriendly because of the fact that this person is the first one you deal with. Overall the doctor is great!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

she's the nicest person I know. She heals my children when they aren't feeling good. Her office feels like home.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

Dr. Hanissian is great, always on time, and truly cares for her patients! Wouldn't take my children to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Talynn A. Hanissian's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1984)

Avmed