Ratings for Dr. Arshinder Kaur Cheema

I agree with the previous comment. My dad had warned me about her. I went in needing refills for my medication and I wish I never went. She is rude and really needs to find a different job. One that doesn't involve any human interactions. I really want the board of doctors to see all these vommenta and take the appropriate actions. I get it, everyone has bad days. But she never has any good days judging by these comments.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

I actually am upset that the website forces me to give Dr. Cheema one star, she deserves none. She came in, did not introduce herself, proceeded to give me attitude as I nervously tried to explain my symptoms. She was extremely rude to me to me. I would rather not go into further details but I will be staying away from the clinic so long as she is there. Absolutely horrible, I would advise everyone to stay away!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2019

She is so rude, horrible horrible doctor. Thinks she’s better then you, doesn’t do a proper assessment and won’t even say hello when she walks into the room. I would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2019

I usually don't bother to write reviews unless I am REALLY disappointed or angry - check, check!! I echo all of the negative reviews I've read here, and also question the positive ones. Maybe Dr. Cheema just hates clinic duty? Whatever the reasons, she is rude, angry and condescending, and she made feel like an idiot who wasted her time. She started writing me a prescription for a new medication so I listed the medication I already take to ensure there are no interactions, and she said to ask the pharmacist! Dr. Cheema appears to be a fairly young woman who has a long career ahead of her...if she's this unhappy now I can't imagine what things will be like for her and her patients in the future.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

My experience was through a walk-in clinic. Waited 2 hrs while my allergic reaction progressively got worse. She did not introduce herself and was quick to skirt around my question, without directly answering it, but making sure she was condescending in her reply.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

She has the biggest ego and very stuck up. Super unfriendly, looks at you like you're an idiot. She is rude and doesn't deserve to practice medicine whatsoever. She is a miserable person and needs to find a different career.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

She is one of the worst doctors I have ever gone to. She belittles everyone and make herself feel superior over everyone. I have talked to several people and everyone says the same thing. She has a big ego. Look at me I am a doctor, I know better than everyone. She told me once that she doesn't care to be liked. She has no manners. She doesn't know how to talk and respect her patients. Terrible doctor. Would NEVER reccomend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

I feel sorry for anyone that has to rely on this doctor. I thought I broke a toe. She hardly looked at it and didnt even touch it to assess it. Sent me for xrays. I called for 4 days only to be told she hasn't had a chance to look at them. On the 4th day, the receptionist said it was broke and the doctor may want me to wear a "boot". She would bring it to the doctors attention. Needless to say another 4 days go by with no follow up from her. I gave up and went into the clinic to get a copy of the fray. I would take it to my own doctor to advise me on the severity and treatment for it. Then I'm told itll cost me $10 for the one page xray! I give up on her. I gonna ask my doctor to request my fray and go from there.!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2019

Terrible doctor. Took no time with me and when I told her my issues and their effects on me she looked away and said there’s nothing she can do. The thing is I believed her, there is nothing this doctor can do. As someone who has seen and worked with many doctors, I can say with certainty she is the worst.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Very rude and careless. If you want to avoid headaches request another doctor. She needs to be humbled and show more care to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Dr. Arshinder Kaur Cheema's Credentials

• U.Baba Farid Health Science (Grad. 2001)