Ratings for Diana Corpstein

She is really a great provider. Very experienced, excellent diagnostician. Caring and genuine. Very respected by specialists in area and very in touch with her patients . Very efficient with time and truly cares. Highly recommend!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Excellent patient care. Listens and takes great care of you.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

I returned to the USA in 2011 and when it was time to use a doctor it was my good luck to find Diana! When she told me she was moving to Millenium Physicians in Port Charlotte I was so relieved when I requested, she accepted me as a patient there too. thank goodness! Diana is a great Medical Professional who truly care for her patients, she is kind and very patient as well as thoughtful to my needs. She also has a great sense of humour! I hate going to the doctor but going to see Diana make the experience worth while.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Was in town visiting family. I was able to be seen the same day and was given prompt, excellent service. Really impressed by care and quality of her care. There is a reason she is rated high, she is excellent!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Very caring and kind professional. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Genuine and caring. Top rated for good reason, Dr. Corpstein is the best. Excellent quality of care and excellent staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

I love Dr. Diana, she is awesome!! She listens to my concerns and explains things so I can understand them, always asks if I have any questions to feel free to call her.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr. D is the best! I now take my whole family to her. My kids now love to go to the doctor. Her nurse Debbie is so sweet and kind. Not enough stars to rate this combo.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Today I really am blessed to have found the most caring and compassionate Dr. In Port Charlotte, Fl. Dr. Corpstein is a true professional, she is patient while I list all of my health care issues and is not judgemental at all. She is so smart and answers all of my questions and I never feel rushed or just a number.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Corpstein takes excellent care of her patients and explains things so the patient can truly understand their condition. She takes extra time with the patient if need be and is always available when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. Corpstein to anyone looking for an excellent, caring and compassionate health care provider.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013