Ratings for Dr. Misha Lazarciuc

Amazing care and service at his Hanmer office. The entire staff always goes above and beyond to make your whole experience a great one. They don't judge you and really want to help. Highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I have been a patient in his Hanmer office for many years. Generally satisfied with the treatment received by all dentists in his office; I remain disappointed at how the dentists don't work at this office for a more lengthy time period. They work a few days a month and it's difficult to make an appointment with my preferred dentist. Recently, I had my regular cleaning appointment with one of the hygienist which went very well. Nonetheless, I was unhappy to have to listen to one of the front desk staff have a screaming argument which involved much coarse language over the phone while I was getting my cleaning. I could hear every word that was said in this obviously personal phone call with someone she knows. I've never ever witnessed this amount of unprofessional behavior in a medical setting and it's a huge turn off. I don't want my young children to be exposed to this and will be removing my family from this office specifically for this reason.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013