Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Christensen

We love him. We left a large practice in Wheaton and found him. He is very knowledgable and my kids love & trust him.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Just outstanding care & attention. We have three boys, one of which has special needs so we see him often. He addresses all of our questions & issues. We are very fortunate to have him.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Christensen helped my oldest daughter get over her fears of pediatricians after a bad experience w/another ped. Now, with 5 girls, I wish I could still go to him, but we moved further away. I would happily recommend him to anyone; he is knowledgeable, patient, and has a great sense of humor as well. He also respects our opinions as parents and recognizes that we know our children best.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

He is the best. We would recommend him to anyone. He puts my daughter at ease and always makes sure she is comfortable and understands what he is about to do. He has a gift with children. He always has time and patience to answer my page of questions. He truly gets to know you and your children and remembers random, small details from your last visit. We drive 30+ minutes to see him...he really is the best!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

Dr.C is awesome!!! He is very patient with my children and is so thorough with explaining things not only to kids but to Mom and Dad as well.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

OUTSTANDING! Always has advice that I find extremely useful, despite the fact that I have six kids and lots of practice. I never feel like he's trying to cut a visit short. He frequently has spent an hour with me answering questions and getting to know both me and my children. He is, by far, the best pediatrician I have had the pleasure to know.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Joseph M. Christensen's Credentials

• Arabic

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)