Ratings for Dr. Vikram V. Mali

My child was out of town and having new onset seizures. I called the office in a panic although I am a nurse. The staff listened to my concerns and interrupted Dr. Vik who came to the phone immediately. We worked through the decision making process of finding a pediatrician out of state to see her that day versus going back to the Children's Hospital that discharged her after the first seizure two days before. When I flew her back into town, Dr. Vik saw her immediately (thanks to the other parents who were patient and waited). Before I left, the office ensured that I had an appointment with a neurologist the following day. After that, my daughter was in the hospital so many times in the next 6 months that she racked up $60,000.00 in medical bills. Dr. Vik and Dr. Youn came to the phone day and night to help us determine when to admit her to the hospital and when to stay out of the ER. They made appointments on the fly when her fever spiked to 106.0. The care here is top notch.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I have been taking my son to Dr. Vik Mali since he was born. He is always very helpful and genuinely interested in how my son is doing. He has a way of calming not only the children, but also the parents. I am so happy with this office and Beaumont Hospital.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Mali and Mali has a great team of doctors.Its easy to get appointments and after hours help. More than anything they take the time to explain the problem and value your concerns.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

My children have been with Mali & Mali since they were born. My oldest is 11 years. We LOVE Dr. Vik. He is very sympathetic and empathetic. He is kind and extremely thorough. We have watched his practice grow over the past 11 years. I am sure that he is bringing in physicians that possess the same type of care and skills that he and his father have.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Very intelligent, attentive, and will talk so that you understand but not belittle you. Great with our son. Both father and son are incredibly gifted physicians.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

Dr Mali and Dr Mali are the best Pediatricians in town. Dr Mali Sr has been taking care of our two sons since they were born 20 years ago. I asked my boys last year if they wanted to go to an adult doctor. They told me that Dr Mali is their doctor and they are not interested in seeing another doctor. Dr Vikram Mali is also an excellent doctor and has a very calming effect on the children when he is talking with them. It is wonderful to see a father and son practice medicine side by side and provide such wonderful care to the children of this area. The office staff are also very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I have 2 sons - my eldest is 24 & Mali Sr. was his doctor from age 7 until he married last year. When my youngest son was born, Mali Sr. sent Dr. Vik to the hospital - Clay was his 1st baby. And as loyal as my eldest son was to Mali Sr., my youngest is equally loyal to Dr.Vik. As a mom, I appreciate Dr. Vik's calm/stable bedside manor & his ability to help me understand whatever illness is happening at the time. Clay was born 6 weeks early, had breathing issues for the first 3 months, has a severe allergy to spider bites, & has worn glasses since 12 months. I couldn't imagine any other doctor being Clay's pediatrician. Your child will be well cared for by Dr. Vik!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr.Vik malli is very helpfull. we moved to michigan recently and my daughter fell sick before we could find a doctor for her our friend recomended dr. malli, we called them and got asame day appointment with any questions asked. he was very paitent and answerd all our questions. thank you

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Dr Vik is very helpful, great with the children and really a joy to see. He is great at explaining and takes the time to really talk to you.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

We took our son from his birth to 2 years to Dr. Vik Mali & then we had to move from Michigan. Dr. Mali was always very cool to answer every single of our questions. I did recommend lot of my friends & everybody had only good things to say about him. I give Mali & Mali pediatrics a full 5* rating.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

Dr. Vikram V. Mali's Credentials

• Mich State Univ (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI