Ratings for Dr. Rani Raju

I have never been to such a dentist that was as thorough and understood that I wanted to have a natural not a obvious look with my new dentures. She is truly an artist in this respect! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Collette J Auten All her staff are great also. Helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have found a dentist that is truly gentle, kind and very sweet with a GODLY type of love and I am proud to have her as my dentist and as a business partner. I recommend her to all my friends and clients. She and her staff is the best in town. Mrs. Eddnora White, W.C.C. & C Catering, Consulting,LLC

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Raju advertises that she specializes in implants and orthodontics-she is proficient in neither. After enduring hours of pain and suffering, all of the implants had to be redone by a periodontist. They had all dislodged inside of my gums. She then overpriced the temporary bridge so as not to return any money. My friend's daughter's braces came off and now she's being referred to an orthdontist after being paid $1600.00.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dentist and staff are very nice, and their work is good. BUT, the dentist is anything but "tender" as the name of the place (tender dental care) implies. She is not very good with novacaine injections, and she seems impatient, not giving the novacaine time to work before she starts drilling, or pulling teeth. She is also just not very caring about your comfort, rough handling, caused tears in my mouth etc .. Once I finish work that I have started there, I will be moving on elsewhere because there is no excuse these days for anyone to dread their dental appt. I would never suggest taking children to this place. There are good quality dentists that care about their patients comfort, know how to give shots that do not hurt, and know how to get the job done without causing pain.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009