Ratings for Dr. Julio Faria

I have never met a more considerate, talented and gentleman doctor. Dr. Faria operated on me, the best decision in my life so far. I cannot recommend him more highly, do not look elsewhere, better does not exist. His secretary is well versed in handling patients and his nurse (s) could not be better even if they wanted to.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

A kind and sympathetic human being who happens to be a top notch surgeon. This evening I got a call from Dr Faria who wanted to discuss my mother’s medical condition. She has dementia and colon cancer. Mom is still hospitalized after 2 months so we have been in and out of the hospital trying to assist mom in her new environment. Dr rounds are unpredictable ... this evening Dr Faria himself dialed my cell number to talk to me and asked if we could talk in person. I said I was 20 minutes away and he said HE would wait for me to get to the hospital. I rushed over and true to his word, he was waiting for me while chatting with my niece who was sitting with mom. What a decent caring human being. Truly... if this is an indication of the type of surgeon he is, well then “giddy up “ coz we are in for a great ride. God bless you Dr Faria.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Great doctor! My surgery went well and I’ve been pain free ever since. Thank you to Dr. Faria!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr. Faria is simply the best. My 24 yr old has been a patient of his for a few years and he never fails to impress with his knowledge, patience, down to earth manner and sense of humour. No matter how busy he is (after a full day of surgery he still took patients in his clinic after 6 pm). He is one of a kind and highly recommended. His assistant Georgia is a gem and found us an appointment when none were available. Thank you Dr. Faria for everything you do!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Three times, by three different doctors my husband was misdiagnosed! Only Dr. Faria diagnosed him properly and fixed the problem. He is amazing! My husband was seen to quickly and healed completely within a few days of his surgery. Highly recommend Dr. Faria, without hesitation.He has a warm, gentle manner and is an excellent surgeon. The government doesn't need to cut back on the amount of doctors; they need to employ better ones (i.e quality over quantity).

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Faria is an honor to his profession with a strong and genuine desire to help, going above and beyond to make it happen. He quickly understood the urgency of my situation, took me in as a patient (coming from another hospital), prepped me up for colon surgery and operated on me in record time. Now I'm going through a (really) quick recovery and words can't thank him enough for what he did for me. I am forever sooo grateful! Rest assured, you are in the best hands there are with Dr. Faria and his staff. I also need to mention here his assistant Georgia, who is absolutely incredible, always on the ball and doing a wonderful job. What an amazing team!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Dr Julio Faria is very very knowkedgeable and most of all so empathetic . He takes the time in his busy busy schedule to sit with u the patient and reassure the patient and open to any questions the patient will have. He performed my final surgery and it was very successful. I am soooooo thankful and blessed to have had him as my surgeon and somebody who really takes his profession seriously and really cares.. Again my heartfelt thxs to him and all the amazing staff in that department...Georga, Carmela,Sylvie It became my home away from home.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

He is just simply the best he had operated my husband and since his Life is so great

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

My parents are patients of Dr Faria and I am so grateful of the excellent care they received. My Dad suffers from dementia and it was difficult to take care of this medical problem but Dr Faria was wonderful. Since his surgery he is now pain free!!! Thanks also to Georgia who is always trying her best to accommodate us!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

A wonderful HUMAN Doctor. He explains everything he is doing. Georgia is a wonderful medical assistant (not just a secretary) : she was able to get me in to see him. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Julio Faria's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1990)