Ratings for Dr. Julio Faria

My parents are patients of Dr Faria and I am so grateful of the excellent care they received. My Dad suffers from dementia and it was difficult to take care of this medical problem but Dr Faria was wonderful. Since his surgery he is now pain free!!! Thanks also to Georgia who is always trying her best to accommodate us!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

A wonderful HUMAN Doctor. He explains everything he is doing. Georgia is a wonderful medical assistant (not just a secretary) : she was able to get me in to see him. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

My has been a patient of Dr. Faria for years for an intestinal condition, but when he recently went through an unrelated major health scare, Dr. Faria was nothing short of incredible. Even though it wasn't his speciality, Dr. Faria took the time to review my husband's medical file from another hospital, explain things to us in a manner we understood, reassured us and helped us get an appointment with another surgeon. Dr. Faria represents the epitome of what it means to be a phenomenal doctor: confident yet humble, knowledgeable, empathetic, personal, respectful, thorough... the list goes on and on. I also can't write this review without mentioning Georgia, Dr. Faria's incredible secretary, who goes above and beyond for Dr. Faria's patients. It is truly a privilege to have Dr. Faria and his team on our side! We are so grateful!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I came to see doctor Faria after months of suffering from an anal fissure. Since the beginning, Dr Faria always puts you at ease, takes the time to explain the different options, answers all your questions. You really feel you are in the best hands from the beginning. After trying a regular treatment without success, he suggested to have a surgery performed. I have to admit I was very worried but 3 days after the surgery it was the best decision I have ever taken. I can now go to the bathroom without being in constant fear. It will hurt the first two days and Dr Faria mentioned it, but if you can do the surgery, don't hesitate and do it. You won't regret it and you have the best doctor in town taking care of you. Thank you Dr Faria, you made my life joyful again!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

A wonderful Doctor - quiet, thoughtful, patient and kind. Explains everything he is doing. Was so happy that his wonderful staff (Georgia) was able to get me in to see him. Forever grateful!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Dr.Faria is the best Dr. There is .I Don't know of any person that will sit and explain and answer any questions you may have and will tell it like it is .He saved my life and I will be forever great full.His staff is friendly and helpful as well. I wish there were more Dr.'s like him out there.Yes our medical system could be better but these Dr.s are truely a God sent.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

The best doctor you may encounter in your life! compassionate person who seeks you comfort and calmness. Spends forever just to explain everything for you. Very knowledgable and skillful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Kind, respectful, excellent rapport with his patients, could not of asked for better!

Submitted October 25, 2016

Wonderful doctor - patient, kind, explains everything. Makes you feel very comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Je ne peux pas imaginer meilleur chirurgien. Excellent dans son rapport avec le patient. Avant d'être opéré on sait exactement ce qui nous attend, Il est apaisant, patient, rassurant.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr. Julio Faria's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet